Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rose Richard / Dying Person Scam

X-Originating-IP:
[193.252.22.245]
Authentication-Results:
mta1234.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=voila.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=voila.fr; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:
from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sout1.voila.fr) (193.252.22.245) by mta1234.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 09 Jan 2013 00:16:20 -0800
Received:
from wwinf7142 ([10.232.48.109]) by mwinf5d62 with ME id lkGC1k00G2MM77u03kGCo9; Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:16:12 +0100
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:16:12 +0100 (CET)
From:
rose_richard4444  rose_richard4444@voila.fr
Reply-To:
rose_richard4444
Why Dying Person Emails Are Always Scams!

Dear Sir,.

Good morningand thank you for your urgent reply toward the transfer of my inherited. I have heard everything you said in your message and I am very happy for
that and also agreed with you, I appreciate all your efforts and concern toward an orphan child like me and the transfer of my inherited money to your account in
your country.

Please Sir, do not be skepitcal about the authenticity and legitimacy of the transfer since we have not meet or known each other before, it was due to the
political instablity in my country that make's me to use this medium to contact you since the political uprising which have resulted to war in mycountry for the past
years now and as I have inherited this vital sum of USD $6.4 Million Dollars, I need a help to relocate for establishment reasons.

Meanwhile, I am glad to understood your interest and willingness to associate with me for long time relationship for the mutual benefits of both of us, without
being told and I can see that you are capable of handling my inherited money and believe that you will not betray me after the transfer of my inherited money to
your account and also hope that you will take good care of me as your own daughter when I get there.

Like as I said, I will to come to your country as soon as you confirm my inherited money in your account to continue my education under your care while you will
be taking care of the investments since you know the best area to invest this vital sum of Six Million Four Thousand USD ($6,400,000 USD) Which I will need your
assistance for the investment establishment in lucratvies avenue over there in your base in areas like (Hotel Management, Real Estate Housing, Manufacturing as
you mentioned in your previous message..

I want you to understand that this money is deposited in a bank here known as BICICI BANK OF COTE D'IVOIRE I am hiding in a hotel here now with fear
because my weaked uncle and his wife is after my life because of this very money, they took all my late father's assets and properties and planned to kill me
and take the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and the WILL but I thank God today that I am very far from the city where they are so I will like the transfer of this my
inherited money to be done as soon as possible so that I will come over there to be with you and your entire family for the rest of my life.

Sir, to prove myself to that I'm for real in this transaction, I want you to see the contact of the bank and also the attached DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and the WILL
and contact the bank immediately.

INTERNATIONAL BANK FOR COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF COTE D'IVOIRE ( BICICI).

TELEPHONE : +225-07845248.

DIRECT TELEPHONE: +225-07838753.

EMAILS ' biccicibweb_abidjanci@hotmail.com

MR.KOFFI ANGE IS THE NAME OF THE BANK DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND TRANSFER.

Incase if you are contacting the bank just let the Director MR KOFFI ANGE to understand that you are the foreoign partner of late Mr.Yves Richard. that you
supposed to receive this fund before the sudden death of late Mr. Yves Richard. Although they will not ask much question because I have already informed them
yesterday my interest of recovering my inherited money. Just feel free to link up direct with the bank director inorder for you to confirm the authenticity and
legitmacy of this deposit.Please sweetheart,, only what I need from you is to be good and honest partner and help me receive my inherited money over there in
your country for establishment while I continue my education.

For your assistance in these areas I am suggesting to give you 20% from the total money and another 5% for any expenses you might incour during the transfer.
I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% lagetimate and guarantee. Please Sir, I want you to send me your picture, telephone number in your next message
because I will like to speak with you.

Please Sir, I need your urgent cooperation for the transfer of my inherited money to your account so that I will join you over there immediately. Thanks for your
understanding and continual co-operations with the best of the year 2013. Please I want you to send me the following: Your full name, house or office address
and your private telephone number

Yours Sincerely

Miss.Rose Richard.
___________________________________________________________
Stars cougars : elles ont craqué pour des hommes plus jeunes qu'elles. Diaporama à voir sur Voila http://people.voila.fr/people/mediatheque/dossiers/stars-cougars-elles-ont-craque-pour-des-hommes-plus-jeunes-qu-elles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!